ADOPT DON'T SHOP PATCH RAFFLE!
ALL profits will be donated directly to The Romanian Rescue Appeal, a UK based rescue close to both Sam and I's hearts.
- Each virtual "ticket" purchased will enter you into a prize draw to win one of the last 6 'Adopt Don't Shop' patches.
- If you add 10 "tickets" to your cart, that's 10 entries and so on...
- There will be 6 different winners, all picked at random based on your order number (which will be emailed to you when you check out).
- You can add any other items to your order, this won't affect your entry!
- The raffle will end on 14th April at midnight (BST) and the 6 lucky winners will be picked at random and contacted on 15th April via the email provided at checkout.
- Good luck!
• 3.5” tall (9cm)
• Embroidered lettering
• Iron on backing
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING PATCH TO GARMENT
Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. Do not use ANY steam!
Step 2: Place your patch in the desired position and place a cloth such as a handkerchief, sheet, tea towel or pillowcase over the top.
Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. No back and forth movements but you can use slow circular movements.
Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
Step 5: Allow the patch to cool down.
Step 6: (optional) Now the patch is attached, you can add a couple of stitches to the corners for extra-safe secureness! Alternatively, if you are a sewing whizz you can just sew the patch into place and then there is no need for ironing at all!