A 'seconds' sale includes pins or patches that didn't pass quality control - they have a slight problem with either the embroidery or enamel. They're all perfectly wearable/usable, but due to the lil defect I can't sell them for full price.
Click the dropdown menu below to see all the products in the sale!
Everything is 50% off it's original price, so most pins, patches & keychains are all just £2.50 with the odd exception where it might be a bit more if it's a mug or product of higher value.
Examples of patch defects are:
- Random extra stitch/stitches where they shouldn't be
- Uneven edges
Examples of pin defects are:
- Uneven enamel coverage (very subtle)
- Small amount of enamel overlapping the metal
- Slight scratches
- A small area of missing enamel
- If the pin has a chain attachment the length could be too long/short
Take a look at the photos in this listing to see some examples of the defects I've listed above!
Note: sale items are non-refundable.