A 'seconds' sale includes pins or patches that didn't pass quality control - they have a slight problem with either the embroidery or enamel. They're all perfectly wearable/usable, but due to the lil defect I can't sell them for full price.
Click the dropdown menu below to see all the products in the sale!
Everything is 50% off it's original price, so most pins, patches & keychains are all just £3 with the odd exception where it might be a bit more if it's a product of higher value (tshirts etc).
Examples of patch defects are:
- Random extra stitch/stitches where they shouldn't be
- Uneven edges
Examples of pin defects are:
- Uneven enamel coverage (very subtle)
- Small amount of enamel overlapping the metal
- Slight scratches
- A small area of missing enamel
- If the pin has a chain attachment the length could be too long/short
Examples of clothing defects are:
- Uneven or imperfect print
- Old style garments that I no longer print on
- Missing inner neck branding
- Missing labels
Examples of keychain defects are:
- Slight surface scratches
- Missing O-rings
Take a look at the first 4 photos in this listing to see some examples of the defects I've listed above! (the other photos of individual items are just so you can see what each item is).
Note: sale items are non-refundable.